Breaking the silence
So… there’s over a year gap between this post and the last. At some point my email to blog script broke and I was just too damn busy to fix it. The week the server I was running the blog broke and I had to move the services on it. While in NY last year I wrote a blog using Django, and while installing the new server I installed that and polished it up a bit. Goodbye pybloxom, I never did submit all the patches I wrote for you.
I need to clean up a bit of spam on this site. Seems like some spammers found my trac sites for some of the projects I had listed here and had a little fun. I have two trac.db files that are 300mb full of spam.
Shouts out to Steven N. and Zooko.